1. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED - COOKIES DEPOSITED AND ACTIVE
2. SESSION COOKIES
These cookies are used to ensure the visitor's navigation on the site and do not retain any personal information. They ensure the correct behaviour of certain basic functionalities such as logging in to the account, browsing, adding a product to the basket. Their lifetime is limited to the user's session and does not persist over time.
3. COOKIE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE ANALYTICS)
We use software to analyse certain visitor information such as, www.besdream.fr site traffic, browser usage, number of new visitors, marketing activity and orders placed. This information helps us to make improvements to our site, shopping experience and campaigns. The data stored by this cookie can only be seen by relevant Bee's dream staff, but does not record any confidential information.
4. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
5. SHARING TOOLS
6. SETTING COOKIES
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can configure your browser to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or an associated device.
If your browser is set to reject all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential features of our site, such as storing items in your shopping cart or receiving personalized recommendations. In order to manage cookies in a way that best suits your needs, please adjust your browser settings.
7. BLOCKING COOKIES
Your browser can allow you to choose to deactivate all or part of the cookies, either systematically or according to the issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is proposed to you (on a case-by-case basis or in full). However, we remind you that deactivating all cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, with the exception of basic functions.
8. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Bee's dream collects several types of personal data about you:
Information you provide directly to us
We collect information that you provide directly to us when you use our Site and interact with us. This is the case, for example, when you :
- Create an online account
- Make purchases on our Site
- Sign up to receive our newsletters
- Enter a prize draw, competition, promotion or survey,
- Communicate with us through social networks
- Leave a review of a product
- Request customer support via the contact form or online chat
- Communicate with us in any other way. The provision of your personal information is voluntary.
However, if you do not provide some or all of the information requested, we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information. The categories of information we collect include:
- Identification and contact information (such as name, surname, date of birth, postal address, means of contact) necessary to identify you when you use one of our Services (e.g., creating an online account)
- Transactional information necessary to process your order (items selected, shipping and billing address, phone number and your email address, phone number, payment method.
- Socio-demographic information (such as your age, occupation, gender etc., which is collected when you post a review or create an account)
- History data about your online orders
- Contact history data about your contacts with us (we also keep contact history when you contact Customer Service or when you complain to us)
- Product reviews that you write
The data we ask you to provide that is necessary to respond to your requests is identified by an asterisk or equivalent on the collection forms.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access the Site, browse or make a purchase, including
- Connection data: We collect information about the terminal through which you connect, as well as about your use of the Site (such as the operating system, the type of browser used, the use or not of proxy, the location of the terminal deduced from your IP address allowing us to identify your computer, the access times, the pages visited, and the link which allowed you to access our Site).
This information is collected both when you are identified and when you are not and can be matched, regardless of the terminal used. The aim is to provide you with the most personalised offers possible.
In addition, depending on the data we already have, some forms may be pre-filled.
Information we collect from our partners and other sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine it with the information we collect about you, such as
- Data provided by social networks. For example, when you share your experience of Bee's dream on a social network, you are communicating personal data about yourself to that social network and to Bee's dream. These communications are governed by the social networks' own privacy policies, to which we refer you and for which Bee's dream disclaims any responsibility.
Information about third parties
In some cases, we may also collect information that you provide about other people. For example, when you purchase products for a third party and wish to deliver the package to that person, and therefore need to provide us with the recipient's postal address, which we use. We only use this information to respond to your requests and do not send marketing communications to your contacts without their consent.
9. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT DATA?
The proper functioning of our site
The services and products offered
Preventing and detecting fraud, malicious software and managing security incidents
The provision of sharing buttons on our social networks
Carrying out all commercial operations (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction surveys, customer service, etc.)
Analyse and personalise the online customer experience to ensure the best quality of service (anonymously)
Manage customer relations
Optimise our customer service (accessible by email, telephone or chat)
To manage possible disputes
Some data is also kept to meet our legal obligations and to defend our interests in the event of a dispute or legal action.
10. HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE KEPT?
Your data is retained for the duration of your relationship. In general, your personal data is kept for the duration of your relationship with us, plus three years after the end of our relationship, and then archived to meet our legal obligations.
We do, however, retain certain data after your account has been deleted where such retention is required by law, or where such retention is necessary to enable us to manage disputes and claims. In this case, the data necessary for the resolution of the problem or dispute will be kept for as long as the dispute lasts within the limits of the applicable rules on prescription.
11. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION?
You have the option of joining our mailing lists and agreeing to receive marketing and promotional information from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking directly at the bottom of our newsletters or by contacting us via the contact us page, In accordance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, inform, oppose, rectify, limit, port and delete your data.
You also have the right to formulate and communicate directives concerning the fate of your data after your death. To exercise one or more of these rights, you must fill in the Contact form.
12. ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, modify and delete your personal information. You may also object to the processing of this data. To exercise your right, you can log in to your personal account at any time in the "Login" section. You can also fill in the contact form on the Site.
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can simply click on the unsubscribe link available at the bottom of each e-mail. Your request will be processed within a few days, so you may continue to receive certain emails or postal mailings during this processing period.
Your removal from our general mailing lists (e-mailings, mailings) will be effective within 2 months. This will not prevent you from receiving our automatic e-mails related to your orders (order confirmation, communication of the tracking number of your parcel, request for advice). Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your data constitutes a violation of the regulations in force.
13. ABOUT OUR GUARANTEES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data, we undertake to put in place technical and organisational measures to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed, disclosed or accessed by unauthorised third parties. We do our utmost to ensure the security of your data, but we also wish to make you aware of the possible risks associated with the use of the Internet.